Monday, July 30, 2012

Tagged!


I got tagged in this game by two people. Holly Rousseau of Aggravation Station and Patricia Swanepoel of Living Life, My Way. I am going to respond to both at once. :)


The rules are simple. There are only four of them:
   1. Post the rules
   2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for me in her post.
   3. Create 11 new questions to ask those who I'm going to tag.
   4. Tag 11 people on the Facebook page with a link to this point.


Holly asked me:
1.  What are your guilty pleasures (you know those ones you love but are ashamed to admit) for the following:  Movie, Music and TV show.  Movie – Desert Warrior, the worst movie ever made, Music –I am pretty eclectic in my tastes, but don’t think I feel ashamed of any of it, TV Show Wife Swap (though I don’t even know if it is still on.)
2.  What's one thing you did as a child/teenager that you know disappointed your parents? Lied about my struggles in middle school English (brought about due to laziness)
3.  If you could have one super power, what would it be? Flying, I think. That would be fun and the views would be awesome.
4.  What is your biggest fear? Being insignificant, I’d say
5.  If you could go for a beer or coffee with any one person, dead or alive, living or fictional, who would it be? Ann Hasseltine, the missionary woman from the early 1800s whom I reenact.
6.  What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Grace on the bagpipes would be beautiful or “My Jesus I Love Thee”
7.  What's one mundane thing you have to day just about every single day that you wish you could do without? Laundry
8.  What talent do you wish you possessed that you currently don't? The ability to wow a crowd with public speaking
9.  What did you wear to your high school prom?  Describe your outfit. It was a flowered pink dress with a very full, floor-length skirt and short puffy sleeves.
10.  If you didn't require extra training or schooling, what would your dream job be? Missionary
11.  What is your favourite household chore? Gardening, if that counts

Patricia asked:
1. What is the best and worst memory of your childhood? My best memories are of camp, especially the love I felt at New England Baptist Youth Conference (now Christian Youth Conference at Ocean Park) Worst – being bullied and called a prostitute in jr. high school.
2. Who was your first crush? James Fogg, third grade. I have no idea where he is now.
3. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Burma, the adopted land of Adoniram Judson and Ann Hasseltine (and I get to go in Dec. 2013!)
4. What is your idea of paradise? Hours on an ocean beach with some alone time and some friends coming and going
5. What is the most important thing you have ever done in your life? Made the decision to follow Christ
6. What are six words your friends would use to describe you? Easily flustered, geeky, organizer, strong, persistent, religious
7. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? I had a lot of good teachers. I’ll say Paul Goodhue. I never took his class, but he explained other teachers’ assignments well. (and he was a fabulous Sunday School teacher)
8. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? A world tour by boat
9. If you were to be reincarnated, what would you come back as?  A frog, I think. They must have a cool perspective on the world.
10. Who is the most important person in your life? Jesus, followed by my son and husband
11. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are your most favorite memories of them? I don’t have any, but I will be getting my son a Betta fish.

Now the eleven (!) questions I'd like my fellow bloggers to answer for me are: 
  1. Where is your happy place?
  2. What hobby do you indulge in?
  3. If you could eat one food every day without negative consequences what would it be?
  4. What would be essential for you to have on a desert island with you?
  5. How did you choose your favorite color?
  6. Do you dance? What kind of dancing?
  7. What is one issue you are passionate about?
  8. What is your favorite real life animal story?
  9. What book has made an impact on your life?
  10. What do you think is the most important thing to teach children?
  11. What mode of travel do you like best?
Now the tagging thing. (Please note: Only play if you want to. No obligation.)

Loralle Hutton, Portable Business Lifestyle
Debra Jason, The Write Direction
Connie Mitan, Sunfire's Ramblings
Donald Borsen, Rebooting this Crazy Life
Jackie Bledsoe, Jackie Bledsoe, Jr.
Steve Rice, True Spiritual Awakening
Riki Cleveland, Refreshingly Riki
Salvatore Constantino, The Daily Retort
Roy A. Ackerman, Cerebrations
Debra Gray Walter, The Romantic Vineyard
Alessa Bertoluzzi -- Carolina Heartstrings


Have fun with that.... and if anyone else wants to answer the questions, I'd love to get to know you a little better, too.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment