Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ads on the Blog


AdSense picks the advertisements for my blog.

At the moment, there are ads for psychics on the left side of my blog. I don't believe in psychics or divination or fortunetelling at all  but they are one type of ad you can't block. (and this post will probably engender more of them because the word "psychic" is in it -- blargel)

Ironically, on the right side of my blog, there are ads for books about Christian missionary heros and overcoming temptation. A strange juxtaposition.

I think I will take the ads off my blog. They aren't really earning me anything anyways and maybe people are sick of the numbers of ads they encounter everyday.

That means I will need to change the look of my blog.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, Musing about thoughts on your life, Theology and general happenings. How about a background showing where Jesus walked. It might take a while for people to understand the picture, but it appears to me, that is where your blog is headed. It can be very rewarding to write but I am sure you don't want ads about witchcraft and other subjects that don't match your mindset. Good luck with your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ...and I like that idea. I'll look into it. May take a few days -- or weeks -- to get things reordered,

    ReplyDelete