Monday, April 2, 2012

Wednesday Encouragements: A Christian Blogging Challenge


I am starting a blog challenge.

                                                    Wednesday Encouragements:
                                                   A Christian Blogging Challenge


I am thinking of this as a group in which Christians write for other Christians. It's for personal testimonies, praises, songs, worship or ministry ideas and teachings.

The theme verse will be:
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
                                                                                                                      ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

 I picked Wednesdays, because the Sunday service/ Wednesday Bible study rhythm resonates with me, even though I am not currently in a Bible study on Wednesdays.

I hope that a number of you will join in. When you right a Wednesday Encouragement, link it back to the group page so others can comment on it. Also, please comment on one or two others' posts each week.

Thoughts on promoting this idea are very welcome!


It's day two of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, which I am also participating in. To meet that challenge I have to post 30 blogs in 30 days.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment