Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unexpected

A few days ago, I saw this link on a social networking site.







I try to guard my mind, so I almost didn't watch it. But the poster had written, "Watch it all the way to  the end and tell me what you think." So in the end I did. 



I encourage you to watch it now. All the way to the end. Don't skip the last few seconds. 


Kind of unexpected, right? That's why it makes such an impact. 

I "shared" the link on my Facebook page and almost immediately was told I was spamming. I had to repost it and say I wasn't. It's not the kind of thing that people expect to see from me. Unless they watch it all the way to the end. 


Trafficking is a serious issue. One that needs to be faced head on. Here are links to two websites that describe people doing something. 





Please pray for all trafficked and enslaved people around the world.

And what unexpected messages have you found recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment