Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Movies

So now that we have one of those TV contraptions (albeit one that doesn't get any channels) we have been watching movies now and then. I mean it has to be used for something, right?


My husband and son like old black and white versions of adventure movies, like Journey to the Center of the Earth and King Kong. We usually watch multiple versions of the same movie. In fact we only have one version of King Kong left to watch. It'll probably be Godzilla next...

It's a good thing I am not a girly-girl. I really don't think chick flicks would go down to well at my house. But I don't miss them -- in fact I could live without them quite easily--  so it's OK.


What do you like watching?












 I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. This is post #9 of 30.

I am also hosting Wednesday Encouragements: A Christian Blogging Challenge. I challenge fellow bloggers who are also Christians to post an encouragement for the body of Christ each Wednesday from Easter to Pentecost. Starts tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. My hubby likes anything that has shooting & explosions in it. I do get him to agree to going to a chick flick every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good when they are willing to be fair now and then :)

    ReplyDelete