Friday, July 1, 2011

Beginnings

It's July 1st.

I have already mentioned that I am participating in both the CYC Prayer Blast and the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month. They begin today.

I am finding that beginnings can be hard. How do you start? Where do you begin? It almost feels artificial, even though I already both pray and blog. In a few days, I will be underway and get into the flow of them. Right now motivation is at a low ebb.

What are you at the beginning of right now? Are you excited or reluctant? How will you get going?







What is this that I am praying for? CYC is an amazing two week Conference for high schoolers. Christian teahing, spiritual development, leadership training -- we offer all that and more. We'd love to have you join us!




I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge in July. Check out the link and maybe give it a try!
http://www.ultimateblogchallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment