Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Jordan Thinks of His Mom, Take 3


My son is an amazing kid really. He's bright and funny and imaginative. Lately he's been doing extra chores and fetching and carrying. So what does he think of me?

I have done this little quiz with Jordan twice before. I am interested to see how his answers have changed, both for curiosity's sake and as a checkup on my parenting.

Here goes:

Jordan, age 13 years 2 months 27 days, answers...

1. What is something mom always says to you? Would you bring me my tea

2. What makes mom happy? Bringing her tea

3. What makes mom sad? When people don't do what they are told to do.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By doing strange things and saying strange things.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Play outside

6. How old is your mom? 49

7. How tall is your mom? 5.2

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play Peggle, eat chocolate and drink tea

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play Peggle, clean

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cleaning rooms and not giving up of the years of "No I don't think so."

11. What is your mom really good at? Drinking tea and eating chocolate. And Peggle, sometimes anyway

12. What is your mom not very good at? Not yelling at her children

13. What does your mom do for her job? She's a special education advocate consultant

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Uh, cause she's my mommy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Melinda Parry in the "Life of the Parry Family"

17. What do you and your mom do together? Mom plays Peggle, I watch. We listen to audio books

18. How are you and your mom the same? Same hair, same eyes, partially the same genetic material

19. How are you and your mom different? She likes to yell a lot.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The Chocolate Shop

21.How do you know your mom loves you? 'Cause she does.


Right so, there you have it. In my defense, I am playing Peggle because I have a broken foot. Also, I don't really yell that much. 


Read his answers from ages 11 and 9 here.

If you have kids, why not give this quiz a try?




I am participating in the the January 2013 Ultimate Blog Challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Cute. Reminds me when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's amazing how the answers keep changing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have definitely been different every time.

      Delete
  3. Well, in the past you didn't like sweets. Today you definitely like chocolate. :-) I see a theme - playing games. And I like the fact that in Take 1 & 2 you didn't make him laugh but now you do. Apparently you are doing something right. And I can't imagine you yelling. Ever. I'm looking forward to Take 4 when he's about 15.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough, I always liked chocolate. As for yelling .... no comment :)

    ReplyDelete