Saturday, April 30, 2011

Putting it in God's hands.



So I am trying a new tack on the home improvement/lead paint thing I talked about in yesterday's blog. I am letting God take care of it.


Well, I am trying to at least. I prayed and told Him I was putting it in His hands. Now, I just have to stop worrying about it. I wish I had thought of this earlier. Really, it should be where I started, but better late than never, right?




God tells us:


Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

and


“But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil.”

Proverbs 1:33

and


“I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye.”

Psalm 32:8


I am guessing the King of the Universe, the one who created lead in the first place, can handle a bit -- or more than in a bit -- in some old paint. I really am not sure what He is going to do here, but I am hoping I can trust enough to find out. Pray for me will you?



Blessings on your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment