Saturday, June 11, 2016

Getting Organized -- Playroom. Update 1



Last week's post about my disorganized playroom is the most popular of my recent posts. Go figure.

I said, in Getting Organized--Playroom that I would post weekly updates on this project, to keep myself on track. So here goes.

Here are some photos from last week.








Now this week's photos:






There has been some progress. A week's worth? Maybe not, but in my defenses I was away a few days. 

Several bags that had been near the door have been removed and sorted through with stuff being thrown out or put away. Several books have been donated. Paper has been filed or recycled. Things have been stored.  I am not quite where I want to be, but I am on my way.  

As part of this process a friend suggested that we play the minimalist game. Start on the first of the month and get rid of one thing (donate, return, recycle, or trash as appropriate). On the second day get rid of two things, on the third, three and so on. If I count every piece of paper, I am way ahead. Going by stacks and handfuls, I have kept up.  

Keep up the prayers and encouragement!  

God bless you and many thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment