Sunday, October 8, 2017

Song for Sunday: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

We sang a version of this song in worship this morning, and it resonated. I sang it a lot with Bible study groups in college, so memory plays a part. Also,  it seems like a good reminder.

So, Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - an updated version --becomes today's Song for Sunday. May it be an encouragement to you.





What songs are resonating with you?

What songs help you worship?





I am participating on the October 2017 Ultimate Blog Challenge. A blog post every day in October. #blogboost 

10 comments:

  1. I am actually listening to a playlist of music with the following songs:

    Wake Up Everybody by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
    Lovely Day by Bill Winters

    I don't get tired of listening to these songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We listened to Cornerstone by Hillsong in church this morning. I always find their songs really speak to me and my daughter loves their kids stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song..one of my dad's favourites..the words are so simple but meaningful.🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this song! I have only heard it once before but it really stops and refocuses you. thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't remember the last time my church used it in a worship service.

    ReplyDelete