Friday, December 10, 2010

Cleaning

My living room looks good (if I do say so myself).

Well, it isn't decorated for Christmas yet. We'll be putting up the tree tonight. But today we got ready for the tree and, for once, the living room looks neat. This is a rare occurence these days.

I made some progress with other rooms, too. Jordan's room is still ahead. That's in BAD shape just now. It's too full and nothing is in it's place. Yikes!!

I have to keep reminding myself, as I think about tackling this job, that it is not impossible. Far from it actually. It's really not even hard. It's one of those things that has to be taken one step at a time and big progress has to be seen in little improvements, but it can be done. And it will be. Starting in a few minutes.

So what do you have to get working on? It always feels better to know someone else is working "nearby"....

No comments:

Post a Comment