Sunday, March 15, 2015

Song for Sunday: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!



I got home last night to find the snow banks were only up to my waist, not over my head anymore. They'd gotten smaller in the 24 hours I'd been away, so they can identify with the Wicked Witch of the West.






There's no song in that seen, but there is a related song....





The Wizard of Oz always aired near Easter when I was growing up, so between that and the MMMEEELLTTIINNGG snow, this song from the classic movie became today's Song for Sunday. 

Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the melting snow! We had over 6 feet of snow on the ground here in Maine - also over my head - and through gradual meltdowns, the snowbanks around the yard are now down to about 3 feet. I can finally see over them when I want to walk without danger over to our mailbox or pull out of our driveway in the car!

    ReplyDelete