Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spiritual Matters

Sometimes, God decides to bring you face-to-face with your spiritual deficiencies. Or maybe just make you more alert to them.

Perhaps living in an intense community setting for two weeks makes it almost impossible to not see your weaknesses -- even when you are living with people who prefer to affirm you rather than bring you down.

Whatever.

While working at CYC this year, I came to some internal realizations. Found some things I need to work on. Even decided to do it and made commitments to that effect on Commitment Night.

Now, I just need to follow through -- no procrastinating. Hah. Maybe that's a weakness I should add.


Ah, well. I have the support of an awesome community and God's help, so I can do it.

Just keep me in your prayers. Thanks.


What brings this type of self-awareness out it in you? 

1 comment:

  1. I love looking through a post that will make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    My site ; spiritual

    ReplyDelete