Sunday, January 19, 2014

Song for Sunday: In His Time


As I was wondering what song to post today, my eye caught one of our mugs that quotes "He makes all things beautiful in His time." I thought "I could use that song" but I didn't have much enthusiasm for it at the time.
Today's sermon though talked about how God can bring glory to His name through any circumstance and how He can beautify even ashes. I  began to see a thread.

So today's Song for Sunday is "In His Time."

In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord, please show me every day
As You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say

In Your time
In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time
Lord, my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time 


            ~Diane Ball









2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song. I don't know that I've ever heard it before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete