Monday, October 8, 2012

Adjustments

I have been playing with my blog lately.

Most of my adjustments have been incremental, but today I did a bit more. I have changed the background (again), tweaked the widths, and moved gadgets around.

I'd love to know what you think. ( I know there is more to do.)


You know, sometimes, our spiritual lives need adjusting, too. Maybe a tweak here and there, maybe a wholesale rehauling, maybe something in between. As we make those adjustments it is good to get feedback from friends, pastors, prayer partners....just like fellow bloggers can give feedback on a site.


Do you need to make adjustments?

How will you get feedback?







My blog site is currently a "work in progress." I am playing with the look, reducing the amount of advertising and consolidating the labels so that things are easier to find. Comments and suggestions welcome. Look for changes over the next few weeks.


This is my eighth post for the October 2012 Ultimate Blog Challenge. I'm trying for 31 posts in 31 days, plus commenting on two posts by other people every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment