Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heading to a Game.

I am not much of a sports fan, although I root for the Red Sox on principle and I love Super Bowl parties. Still, the excitement of going to a game is real. I went to a Red Sox game at Fenway as a child and we took Jordan to see a Lowell Spinners game a couple of years ago. That's about it for my professional sports attendance, but those games were FUN!


Tonight, due to the generosity of the New England Revolution and a referral from the Child Life Program at Children's Hospital Boston (thank you Brianna and Jill!!) Jordan and I will be attending a professional soccer game. It will be the New England Revolution vs. the Vancouver White Caps.


We're excited!! We've never had VIP parking, met professional players or sat in a luxury box. We are really thrilled for this opportunity.

Maybe it will even spike Jordan's interest in his own soccer playing. He loves to play with Dad, but as of now he's a bit of a lazy player on the field. Not that it matters much really. He goes to learn teamwork. His talents lie in other areas.

He'll be putting one of those talents to use tonight. I'll bet he gets some great photos of the players and the game. (I'll get one or two of him as well, but they'll just be your basic snapshot.)


Any way, we are going to have fun!!


You have a great Saturday night, too.



P.S. We are on a roll. Auntie Pam got us Red Sox tickets for Thursday (thanks, Sis!). More on that later in the week.



!!!!GO REVOLUTION!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Go Revolution! I can't wait to hear all about it.
    Auntie Pam / Sis

    ReplyDelete