Sunday, April 26, 2015

Song for Sunday: One Great Hour to Share

As aftershocks continue to wrack Nepal and over 2200 have died, I post a song about sharing

I heard it yeaterday, at The American Baptiist Churches of Masschusetts' Annual Gathering. We met to worship, to learn, and to honor our retiring executive minister. This song was sung (by the same people who sing it in the video linked below) I confess I was close to tears listening to it.

Part of sharing is sharing the gospel, but practical aid is also critical.
 "Faith without works is dead." ~James 2: 17. This song is a good reminder of that.


Words and Music by Leslie Lee and Steve Gretz 


What song is on your mind today?





This is my 25th post for the April 2015 Ultimate Blog Challenge. 


4 comments:

  1. "And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'" - Matthew 25:40. A wonderful reminder. Thanks, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical aid is so very important. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete